REGULATIONS ON THE PROJECT FINANCING CENTER
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
The Center for Project Financing (hereinafter referred to as the "Center") is a structural research and design subdivision of the International Research Institute for Management Problems (hereinafter referred to as IRIAS). The center was created to develop and implement mechanisms for attracting financial resources to investment projects of MNIIPU and its partners, as well as to conduct a preliminary and current analysis of the investment attractiveness (audit) of projects and check the relevant project documentation.
Full name of the Center: "Center for Project Financing of the International Research Institute of Management Problems". The short name of the Center: "Project Financing Center";
The Center in its activities is guided by the Charter of IRIAS, Decisions of the Council of IRIAS, orders of the General Director of IRIAS, these Regulations and internal orders of the Center;
The Center is managed by the Director of the Center, who is directly subordinate to the General Director of IRIAS;
Expert councils and working groups can be established at the Center to study current problems.
2. GOALS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE CENTER
The purpose of the Center:
- Search for sources of funding for projects of IRIAS and its partners.
Tasks of the Center:
- Monitoring of the international investment market;
- Selection of investment-attractive projects;
- Conclusion of long-term contracts with interested investment structures and financial and credit organizations;
- Creation of a bank of potential investors (sources of financing) for current and future projects of IRIAS;
- The Center conducts research on the basis of cooperation with financial and credit institutions and investment organizations, using various forms of interaction.
The center performs the following types of work:
- Preparation of the relevant contractual framework.
- Correspondence and negotiations with foreign financial, credit, investment and other organizations;
- Coordination and drafting of agreements and contracts related to project financing;
- Participation in international conferences, exhibitions and seminars related to investment activities and contributing to the achievement of the goals set for the Project Financing Center and the implementation of relevant tasks.
3. PROPERTY OF THE CENTER
The Center is provided with the property necessary for the implementation of its activities, on the basis of plans (applications) of the Center, approved by the Director General of IRIAS. The Center is responsible to IRIAS for the safety and efficient use of the property transferred to it.
- By agreement with the general director of IRIIPU, the Center has the right to use the property of third parties on other legal grounds (including free use);
- The center can purchase, rent property from its income and borrowed funds. The center may sell and rent equipment and other unused funds.
4. FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC ACTIVITIES
The activities of the Center are financed on the basis of the approved budget and extra-budgetary income.
The sources of income are
- Targeted financing of IRIAS;
- Funds from the performance of contractual work;
- Targeted receipts, gratuitous and charitable contributions, donations from organizations, institutions, citizens;
- Other receipts not prohibited by law;
- Contracts for research, consulting and other works are concluded between the Customer and the IRIAS.
5. MANAGEMENT OF THE CENTER
The general management of the Center is carried out by the general director of the IRIAS.
The Director of the Center independently solves all issues of internal activities:
Develops and submits for approval to the directorate of IRIAS the work plan of the Center for the next calendar year, the draft budget of the Center and the staffing table;
Ensures the implementation of the work plans of the Center;
Provides staffing of the Center with qualified personnel, appoints and dismisses the employees of the Center;
Determines the duties of the employees of the Center:
Production and managerial ties between departments are determined by the structure of the Center and its director.
The main subdivisions of the Center are the scientific council of the center, scientific and research laboratories of the center, and other subdivisions.
The scientific council of the center is responsible for coordination of scientific and methodological work.
In order to organize effective scientific and innovative activities, the Center carries out:
- Thematic planning and prioritization;
- Attraction of financial allocations from various sources;
- Organization of examination of scientific topics and innovative projects;
- Timely adaptation of the organizational structure, legal and economic foundations of their activities;
- Monitoring of scientific research, innovation projects, etc.;
- Conducting scientific conferences and seminars.
- Labor relations with employees can be carried out on the basis of labor and other contracts in accordance with the regulations on remuneration of the IRIAS and the legislation of the host countries;
- The funds allocated by the Center for the remuneration of employees are not limited to the maximum amount, in terms of taxation they are regulated by the legislation of the state of residence;
- The center keeps records of the results of activities, monitors the progress of work, monitors compliance with the rule of law, contractual planning, financial discipline and the quality of scientific and technical products;
- The Center submits reports in accordance with the requirements of the Institute.
6. INTERACTION OF THE CENTER WITH OTHER STRUCTURAL UNITS OF IRIAS
The Director of the Center and his deputies can be a member of the Scientific, Scientific and Technical, Educational and Methodological Councils of the IRIAS, as well as participate in the activities of other scientific departments and the implementation of target projects of the Institute. Infrastructure maintenance of the Center is assigned to the relevant services of the IRIAS.
7. ACCOUNTING AND CONTROL OF FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC ACTIVITIES OF THE CENTER
- The center maintains operational records in accordance with the procedure established by the administrative documents of the IRIAS.
- The accounting of business operations of the Center IRIAS is maintained by the IRIAS;
- Document circulation in the Center is organized in accordance with the uniform rules of the IRIAS;
- The audit of the financial and economic activities of the Center is carried out by the audit commission of the IRIAS.
8. TERMINATION OF THE CENTER
The activities of the Center are terminated on the basis of the order of the General Director of IRIAS on the liquidation of the Center in accordance with the decision of the Council on the structure of IRIAS.