DBA Innovation Management Programme
PRESENTATION OF THE DBA PROGRAMME "INNOVATION MANAGEMENT"
International diplomas: DBA Innovation Management
Issuing Organizations: Singapore academy of Corporate management, Singapore;
British Business Academy Research & Teaching International, UK
(as an educational franchise owner).
Qualification Certificate of the European Economic Committee, with an assessment of competencies and an extract from the register of European managers;
Certificate of Authorship of the International Research Institute of Management Problems, of the authorship of a unique research / project.
Training conditions and cost
Form of training: Distance, Research.
Duration of study on the program: 3 semesters / 9 calendar months.
Number of qualifying exams: 8.
Final work: Dissertation Doctor of Business Administration.
Unique program, certified and accredited
The DBA's Corporate Innovation Management program combines key elements of modern approaches to corporate governance of innovation in the areas of products, services, business processes and business strategies. The program examines the elements of an integral corporate innovation management system, the structure and content of internal innovation processes that support the effective operation of such a system, as well as methods and approaches that allow transforming the organizational culture of an enterprise into an innovative corporate culture.
In the sections of the doctoral course, practical techniques and methods that contribute to the growth of the innovative potential of the company and increase the competitiveness of the business are analyzed, the best international practices in the field of innovation management are considered and analyzed, the methodological foundations of the innovative organization management model are systematically ordered. Many leading world companies have been successfully using the methods of systemic innovation management in their practice for decades.
The target audience
Leaders responsible for organizing and developing business lines
Product development and product line managers
Owners and managers of small, medium and large businesses
Heads of departments and offices of regional ministries
Enrollment of doctoral students and terms of study
Beginning of training: monthly from the 1st day of the month.
Duration of study on the program is 9 months (3 semesters).
At the disposal of the doctoral student
Access to course materials in Russian and English in digital format through a personal account;
Remote consultations of a personal tutor throughout the entire period of study, assistance in organizing the process of writing a dissertation work;
Access to the electronic library of the academy;
Access to passing the qualifying exam (in electronic form);
Access to the closed sections of the academy's video channel on YouTube.
Tuition fees and registration of tuition
Total Tuition Fee £ 27,000
Grant Tuition Fees £ 6,000
(issued through MNIIPU or personally, through representatives of the academy).
For more information and assistance in filling out an application for a doctoral study in business - call the contact numbers indicated on the website.
TOPICS OF GRADUATION WORKS HAVING A PRIORITY IN THE DISTRIBUTION OF GRANTS
1. External and internal opportunities for innovative activities of an industrial enterprise on a national scale.
2. Strategy of innovation activities of an international corporation to maximize profits.
3. Peculiarities of managing the processes of creation and commercialization of innovations on the example of an internationally oriented project.
4. Corporate innovation project: stages of development and implementation on the example of your own organization.
5. Development of innovative tools for the formation of a small business strategy * (* Regions - Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan).
6. Innovation and innovation activity in the companies of the Russian Federation.
7. Innovation and innovation in a European corporation.
8. Models of management of innovative infrastructure in China.
9. Models of management of innovation infrastructure in Singapore.
10. Models of management of innovation infrastructure in India.
11. Models of management of innovation infrastructure in Brazil.
12. Models of management of innovative infrastructure in South Africa.
13. Models of management of innovation infrastructure in the UK.
14. Models of management of innovation infrastructure in the United States.
15. Development of innovative technologies to improve the competitiveness of project teams of international corporations.
16. Formation of a system of evaluation and selection of innovative projects for venture financing.
17. Formation of a strategy for the development of small innovative enterprises on the basis of universities and research centers of the BRICS and EAEU countries.
18. Innovative activity at industrial enterprises: Russian and foreign experience;
19. Financial support of innovative processes: Russian and foreign experience;
20. Business adaptation to the challenges of the digital economy;
21. Training of personnel for innovative and technological development: experience in the development and implementation of STEM strategies
22. Development and implementation of innovative megaprojects;
23. Innovative development of companies in the fuel and energy complex;
24. Innovative development in ICT companies;
25. Programs for innovative development of state corporations;
26. Innovative development of transport companies;
27. Innovative activity of financial organizations;
28. Interaction of small innovative enterprises and large business;
29. Management of innovative activities of industrial companies;
30. Innovative development of agricultural enterprises;
31. Small businesses and innovation;
32. Audit of strategies for innovative and technological development of enterprises;
33. The innovative potential of industrial enterprises;
34. Innovations in the field of robotics.